It all started yesterday after dinner when she demonstrated very clearly that her tummy wasn't . . . um, happy.
(Are you still there? Sorry about that!)
Anyway, the Princess and I ended up pulling an all-nighter. We watched an entire season of The Cosby Show while she drifted to sleep beside me, only to reawaken with panicked eyes and a sad belly.
But finally - finally! - morning came, and she had color back in her cheeks. So today I'm thankful, thankful, thankful~
- That she ate four Saltines, and all of them stayed where they should've.
- For The Cosby Show, a cheerful companion on a tough night.
- For ginger ale.
- For my baby's giggling at her hilarious big brother.
- That 5-year-old Little Man makes an excellent mommy's aide.
- For tin trashcans. (Sorry again! Really, that's the last time.)
- For The Preacher, who took over for me today so I could get a long nap.
- For Children's Tylenol.
- For sleepy, feverish Princess's version of Jingle Bells. "Jingle way, jingle way, jingle o-oh way! Oh wawa eeso wa oowowowowowo! Oh! Jingle way. . ."
Finding the Light Before the End of the Tunnel,