1.5 lbs. ground beef
1 can tomato sauce
8 oz. water
chili spices (No need for measurements; trust me.)
1) Brown ground beef; drain. Return to pan.
2) Add tomato sauce to beef, but be too lazy to open entire lid. Instead, allow contents to drizzle out of a small opening. (This is important. Trust me again, friend.)
3) Finish opening empty can's lid. Turn on water and prepare to fill can.
4) See this:
5) Cry. Shout. Pray for mercy.
6) Forget the water. Forget the spices. Throw your hard work into the trash, and serve your family carrots and fish sticks. The end.
Now isn't cooking fun?
Truth-in-blogging Disclosure: No one could make this stuff up; welcome to my kitchen.