Monday, February 7, 2011

Fresh Bread

 This is bread:

 And so is this: 

The end.




Just kidding.

Seriously, bread-making is my new hobby. I've been baking bread twice a week for the last month, and I miss it on non-bread-making days. Kneading helps my psyche, and it's not so bad for my arms, either. You should see my triceps! Or biceps? Whichever.

I'm going to write a book about bread-making called The Therapeutic Value of Bread-Making in Everyday Kitchen Settings. Catchy, right?

(Title suggestions?)

For today, I think I'll just focus on the calming effects of bread-eating.

*Pretend I took a picture of warm buttered bread and inserted it here.*

Mmm...

Oh, and here's the recipe, in case you're in need of therapy: Memo's Brown Bread

Joy to the world,
Becki*

Also participating in Feasting in Fellowship Fridays

3 comments:

  1. Your bread is making Pap drool....he keeps throwing the hints to me...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like he thinks you need bread therapy! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the smell of bread baking.......is there anything better than that? Love to you..thanks for making me smile, Janelle

    ReplyDelete