Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sandbox

Since today's Thursday, I considered writing a recipe post. Usually I write them on Mondays, but it turns out I'm too random to use a system; I tell myself it's because I run on inspiration, but it's probably because I run on caffeine until 3 pm, when I have to quit for the day. It's now 10:30 pm.

(Explains a lot, doesn't it?)

So instead of offering up a recipe, I thought I'd thank you instead. Having the opportunity to write - and then enjoy the company of a friendly reader - is so good. It makes me very glad.

I read recently that a blog needs a purpose, and I agree. We all need a purpose!

Still, this blog isn't my soapbox; it's more like my sandbox. (The kind of sandbox with a lid, naturally, to keep the cats out.) This piece of ground is where I spill our funny, clumsy, real life. And hopefully it's where you and I share a smile as we dig into the dirt - together.

Today Little Man typed a message for me that made me smile wide. Since it captures my whole heart in three words, I thought I'd share it with you.
(Little Man's ready for texting, isn't he?)

Grateful,
Becki~

No comments:

Post a Comment