Wednesday, March 9, 2011

To My Old Man

Dear Old Man Winter,

I love you dearly.
What's not to love about snowmen, icicles, and snowballs? And you know how I cherish my two little snow angels.
Is there anything sweeter than making cocoa for snow-chilled kidlets? You bring me such joy.
So, Old Man Winter, I mean this sincerely: I'll always love you. . .
In my own way.

But I've been thinking about us, and as much as it pains me to say this -- the time has come for us to part ways.

It's not you; it's me. Really.

See you next year?

Ready for March 20,
Becki~

4 comments:

  1. That's so correct! ♥ I LOVE YOU! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stephi! Looking forward to your new blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH SWEET SPRING!!! MAY IT COME SOON AND MAY IT STAY FOR A LONG TIME :)<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Our tree was blooming yesterday, and I got so excited -- until I woke up this morning to snow on the ground. C'mon, spring! :)

    ReplyDelete